Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Capstone Project Statement

The goal of senior project to the whole student body is to create a sense of real life college situations with progressive tasks. The goal of my senior project is to create a new model of education. I do not plan on tampering with lessons that are taught in school. Rather, I hope to create a new form that is easily understandable to students and connects with different learning styles. This is important to me because my little brother struggles with different styles of teaching used by his teachers. They all are different and I hope to create a format to follow, allowing further understanding for all students, no matter how students learn best. It is important because it will help raise our standard of education and raise our rank globally. My intended career is to become a firefighter now, but I was planning on becoming a teacher in August. This would have helped me to understand how students learn and what teachers do to play to that strength, if teachers do this at all. My project gives back to the society because the public education system is what got me to where I am and I would like to improve it and make it better if possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment