Thursday, January 29, 2015

Visual Presentation



My Capstone wont have a whimsical look per say. I will have a very high spirited layout and bright colors to intrigue the eye. I will be using primary colors such as green, red, and blue to evoke little kids to watch and to listen. If I create a video to help support this, I will you use comedy to keep attention because I know that education can be a very boring topic. This is especially evident in younger generations of kids. I will create a flowing chart to guide the viewers yes across my information and use simple but recognizable images to help create a link between information and application. A good example of this would be from Youtube. In the video we are taught of simple fundamentals of science through a funny and educational video. An even better example that most people should know about is Bill Nye The Science Guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment